Thursday, September 8, 2016

Religious? Spiritual? Other?

I am leaving Estella, nearing the end of Navarro and approaching Rioja, both wine country. 

The way has been beautiful beyond words or pictures and I look forward to each day's walks.

But so far I have been unable to share with you things about the religious or spiritual intent of the other pilgrims. I have not talked to anyone who suggested that they were doing this for religious reasons. I have not talked to anyone who reported being a church goer. That should not be taken as applying to everyone, just the 100 or so I have talked to so far.

However the Kingdom is demonstrated so well, and in the next few days I plan to share some vignettes that illustrate God's grace and hand on us, whether we think we have it or not.

I leave Estella for Los Arcos today. As I walk I am considering the phrase in the Lord's prayer "as it is..." and I invite you to join me in that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

How This Blog Name Came About