Saturday, September 10, 2016

Breakfast in Viana


Early start from Torres del Rio, which was celebrating something all night long with loud music, so on the road at 5:30 and walked 6 miles by 8am when I stopped for a coffee and egg sandwich. This is the view as I enjoy my coffee.

The rest of the day should be easy compared to all the up and down of the morning walk.

Walking Westward in the dark is great as the sun comes up behind and illuminates the western sky, revealing progressive detail to the terrestrial world while giving one a light show in the sky.

I should be in the large city of LogroƱo this afternoon, 150km into the 800km walk.

Please pardon the typos I noticed in some part posts, I am doing this on a phone, and often pretty tired when I get to poking in the words.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

How This Blog Name Came About