Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Is Giving On Our Mind?

A quick post written yesterday to let you know what was on my mind. Tomorrow is a long travel day (or two) so I may skip a day and you will next be reading what I write from France. I will try and write up a summary of Morocco and feature more of the people who made it fun and a learning experience.

The photo is of my debut as a snake handler in Marrakech.  The snake around my neck was so tired that I felt like holding him for a while was an act of charity.

I hoped to share a photo of the waiter who was so nice, but he refused the photo-op. Please do not relate the snake thing with Mark Zuckerberg. Mere coincidence. Really.

Please feel free to comment or ask questions, I had no idea it would be so easy to deal with that part of the process on a cheap cell phone. Note that I have to approve each one so it could take some time to appear.





4 comments:

  1. Giving is the gift, right? What a lovely way to share your heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanting to say how much I love reading your blog posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes I tip extra to grumpy, discourteous waitstaff. I figure that something bad happened to them. I don't know the outcome of an excellent tip to a grumpy waiter. They may have an unalterable unpleasant personality. But it is fun to imagine a good outcome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the stories you are sharing...I do not like the snake:)

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

How This Blog Name Came About